Please forgive me for being away so long. Since our family lives in WI, we have always had to travel during the holidays and between that and building a house - I have been very busy. While we were in WI we got to walk thru the new house and spent hours visiting different stores to pick out everything we want in the house. Then when I got home I spent hours trying to pull together all of the loose ends. Here is a picture I took while I was in WI. They started the house on Dec. 1st, and this was taken right around Christmas. My husband went out to the site yesterday and all of the walls are up, the windows are in, the siding is on, the roof is shingled and we are just amazed at how fast it becomes a house!
Okay - back to stamping! It is a new year and I am very excited about the new Occasions Mini catalog and of course the Sale-a-bration catalogs, which you should have all received in the mail by now. We have some fabulous new products and I cannot wait to get back to class so I can share all of this fun stuff with my customers here in KY. Tomorrow I will be leaving for Nashville for Stampin'Up! Leadership Training so I have been very busy working on swap cards to take with me. One of my favorite things about attending Stampin'Up! Events is that you come home with beautiful new card samples and lots of new stamping ideas. I will try to take lots of pictures while I am there. Today I am going to share some of the cards I have designed with the new products, I hope you enjoy them!
Since these cards use almost all of the same supplies - I am not going to list them separately for each card!
- Stamps: Sweet Summer (sale-a-bration set), Curly Cute, Tiny Tags, You're a Gem
- Ink: Black Stayzon, Crumb Cake
- Cardstock: Vanilla, Baja Blue, Pear Pizzazz, Crumb Cake Black
- DSP: Springtime Vintage and First Edition
- Ribbon: Vanilla Taffeta, Celery Grosgrain, Crochet Trim, Linen Thread
- Big Shot: Square Scallop Die, Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Butterfly embosslit
- Punches: Jewelry tag, 1 1/4 and 1 3/8 circle, 1 3/4 scallop circle
- Accessories: Markers, Baja and Pear, Antique Button Brads, Mini Vintage Tags
*All stamped images are copyright of Stampin' Up! 1990-2011. These samples are original designs by Connie Tumm. They are shared for personal non-commercial use and inspiration only. If you are a Stampin'Up! demonstrator and you use my desgins for inspiration - please link back to the original design if you are posting on the internet.