Happy Halloween! I have been busy creating this week and I can't wait to show you what I made for Halloween - it's a new collage! I have been wanting to make a Halloween collage for a while - and I decided if I don't get it done this week - another year will pass before I do it. At class this week I put out a card made with the Wicked Fun DSP and I absolutely fell in love with the combination of Cajun Craze, Old Olive, Razzelberry and Black. Those colors look fantastic together for Halloween. So here is the collage - enjoy!
- Stamps: Wicked Cool, and retired sets Scarey Skeleton, Eat Drink and be Scarey and Halloween Frights
- Ink: Black
- CS: Cajun Craze, Old Olive, Rich Razzelberry, Black and Whisper White
- DSP: Wicked Fun
- Accessories: Black Brads, Glimmer Brads, Black Taffeta, Clear Tinsel, Mini Clips, and lots of dimensionals!
- Punches: Oval, Scalloped Oval, Circle Scallop, 1 3/8 Circle, Decorative Label
- In addition to the Stampin'Up! Supplies used on this collage, I used a few Quick Kutz dies!
*All stamped images are copyright of Stampin' Up! 1990-2011. These samples are original designs by Connie Tumm. They are shared for personal non-commercial use and inspiration only. If you are a Stampin'Up! demonstrator and you use my desgins for inspiration - please link back to the original design if you are posting on the internet.