Here is a cute card I did using the Lots of Tags sizzlit dies. I have had these dies sitting in my drawer for about 6 months and I don't think I had ever used them until a couple of weeks ago. Now they are one of my favorite things. I think they are really cute and I wanted to do a card using multiple tags. This would be a great card for a teenage girl. It reminds me if my daughters bedroom because it is decorated just like this! If you haven't tried the Bride and Groom specialty papers - you have to! They are just glorious and paired with a piece of textured cardstock - you can make some gorgeous cards!
- Stamps: Wonderful Favorites and Well Scripted
- Ink: Black
- CS: Whisper White, Melon Mambo Textured and Black
- DSP: Bride and Groom Specialty papers
- Ribbon: White Taffeta
- Punches: Small Oval, Trio Flower and small circle
- Big Shot: Lots of Tags Sizzlits, Flower Daisies #2
- Accessories: Filigree Designer Brads
That's all for now! Hopefully I can post a few more cards later today but for now I need to run!