The card I am posting today is actually for my first challenge. I have never done a challenge before, but decided it was time to try one. It is actually a really fun way to come up with a card design - they give you a photograph with a list of colors - and you have to design a card that reflects what you see in the photo. The Shabby Tea Room is a new site and this is their first challenge. I haven't done a lot of Shabby Chic stamping - but I really like stamping things that you can crumple up and smear ink on! Here is the link for the Shabby Tea Room Challenge if you would like to see the other cards that have been submitted!
And here is my card:
- Stamps: Woodgrain, Tres Chic, Sweet Little Sentiments
- Ink: Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery
- CS: Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Rose Red, Certainly Celery
- Punches: 1 1/4 and 1 3/8 Circles, Modern Label, Word Window, Scallop Circle, Eyelet Border
- Big Shot: Texturz Plates Backgrounds 1, Flower Folds
- Ribbon: Vanilla Taffeta
- Accessories: Pretties Kit, Soft Subtle Brads
I hope you like my first challenge card!