This week I decided to try the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge. These are really fun - they give you a card layout, and you pick out your stamps, CS and accessories and pull it all together. It is a really nice way to design cards because I think a big obstacle we often have is the layout. If you ever feel you are stumped on what to stamp - this is a good starting place. Here is the link for the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge.
I also came across a Sweet Pea challenge - so I decided to submit my card to that challenge also. Here is the link:
And here is my card!
- Stamps: Smarty Pants
- Ink: Chocolate Chip marker
- CS: Textured - Bermuda Bay, So Saffron and Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
- DSP: Sweet Pea Paper Pad
- Ribbon: Bermuda Bay Polka Dot Grosgrain
- Punches: Small Oval
- Big Shot: Lots of Tags Sizzlits 4 pack dies
- Accessories: Chocolate Chip Epoxy Brads
Thanks for stopping by!