Good Morning Stampers!
A couple of days ago I read an interesting article about things that we buy which have an incredibly high mark-up - and I wasn't surprised to see greeting cards on the list. It stated that the mark-up on greeting cards is 200% - can you believe that?! One reason people are willing to spend their money is on greeting cards is because of the convenience. Hopefully all of you stampers out there keep a good stock on hand so you don't have to waste your money buying cards at the store! In the article they also mentioned that the cards that people save are the ones that somebody made for them - it could be something that your child made or a hand stamped card received from someone you love! Today I will share a few more of the cards we made at class.
- Stamps: Day of Gratitude
- Ink: Old Olive and Soft Suede
- CS: Soft Suede, Old Olive, Very Vanilla
- DSP: Autumn Spice
- Punches: Decorative Label
- Big Shot: Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder
- Accessories: Antique Brads
- To get the multi-color on the medallion I inked it with Old Olive, and then I used a dauber to add some Soft Suede in certain areas.
- Stamps: Morning Cup, (The for my Friend stamp is from an incentive set)
- Ink: Black
- CS: Whisper White, Poppy Parade and Pear Pizzazz
- Big Shot: Tasteful Trim
- Accessories: Markers - Poppy and Pear
Thank for stopping by!
*All stamped images are copyright of Stampin' Up! 1990-2011. These samples are original designs by Connie Tumm. They are shared for personal non-commercial use and inspiration only. If you are a Stampin'Up! demonstrator and you use my desgins for inspiration - please link back to the original design if you are posting on the internet.