Last night I had stamp class here at my house - and I want to share some of the fun cards that we did. When I do my classes I always have my customers make 2 of each card. When I first started doing classes I learned that they would come and make the cards, and never be able to part with them. This is one of the really fun things about having the blog, I can put the cards we did at class on the blog - and they will always be able to look back and remember what they made!
- Stamps: Eastern Blooms
- Ink: Chocolate Chip, Bermuda Bay, So Saffron
- CS: Bermuda Bay, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
- DSP: Sweet Pea Paper Pad
- Ribbon: Chocolate Chip Grosgrain
- Big Shot: Sizzlit 4 pack - Lots of Tags
I had seen this hamburger made with the punch art a while ago - but never took the time to sit down and make it. Once I did I knew I had to make a card with the hamburger. It isn't often that I make a card that I can actually send to my son, but this one is perfect. Robbie is a sophomore at Purdue this year and the things I have learned about having a son in college is that he never has enough money - and he loves having gift cards to buy food. One night Robbie called me up and asked if I would be interested in donating to the burrito fund. I asked what that was and he said he was hungry and wanted to go to Qdoba, but if he had to use his own money he wasn't going to be able to! This card is for Robbie - and of course it will have a gift card inside!
- Stamps: Bugs and Kisses, Itty Bitty Backgrounds Sassy Sayings II (old Stampin' Up! set)
- Ink: Black,More Mustard
- CS: Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White, Creamy Caramel, More Mustard, Certainly Celery
- DSP: Tall tale
- Punches: Wide Oval, 1 1/4 circle, Scallop Circle
I love this little hat card - I saw the idea on Stampin Connection by Debbie Henderson. Since I live in Louisville and it is almost Derby time - I figured a hat card would be fun to do - and it could always be used as a Mother's Day or Birthday card!
- Stamps: Wonderful Favorites
- Ink: Regal Rose
- CS: Whisper White, Regal Rose
- DSP: Regal Rose Patterns Pack
- Ribbon, 5/8 Satin - Certainly Celery
- Punches: 5 Petal Flower, 1/2 inch circle
- Big Shot: Sizzlits - Little Leaves, Perfect Polka Dots Impression folder
- Accessories: Designer Brads - flower assortment
I am going to share the last card for another day. Thanks for visiting!