Hi Stampers - I am finally back - I had been having some camera problems and wasn't able to photograph any of my cards to post. I just took pictures of about 40 cards -so I am ready to get back to blogging! Today I am going to share a couple of the cards we did at class this week. If you haven't gotten the French Foliage set - it is a must have! This set is so nice to work with.
This card was submitted for the Pals Paper Arts Challenge! http://www.palspaperarts.com/
- Stamps: French Foliage, Sincere Salutations
- Ink: Cajun Craze, Sahara Sand, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso
- CS: Early Espresso, Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla
- Accessories: Acrylic block D, Very vanilla Seam Binding, Cutter Kit
- To make the shaded rectangle on the card, I used the acrylic block and just rubbed it on the ink pad.
- Hand Knit
- Ink: Early Espresso
- CS: Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
- Accessories: Markers, Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake, Blushing Bride, Whisper White Tafeta Ribbon, Baja Breeze Courdory button
- Big Shot: Tasteful Trim, perfect polka dots embossing folder
- Punches, Extra large square scallop, 1 1/4 square punch
In a couple of days I will start posting the beautiful cards I received in the Christmas Card swap I recently hosted. Be sure and check back because there are some fabulous cards!
*All stamped images are copyright of Stampin' Up! 1990-2011. These samples are original designs by Connie Tumm. They are shared for personal non-commercial use and inspiration only. If you are a Stampin'Up! demonstrator and you use my desgins for inspiration - please link back to the original design if you are posting on the internet.