We are lucky enough to have a little scottie dog named Elsa who lives at our house - so when Stampin'Up! came out with a stamp set devoted to the beloved scottish terrier - I was thrilled! Every card I see made with this set is just adorable, but I knew I had to make some Christmas cards with the scotties. Have you ever noticed during the Christmas holidays how many stores have things with scotties. It seems like every store has a pair of pajamas with scottie dogs, little girls dresses, ornaments etc! They really are special!
- Stamps:Friends Fur-ever, Tiny Tags
- Ink: Black
- CS: Red Riding Hood, Black, Vanilla
- DSP: Love Notes
- Accessories: Red Riding Hood Marker, Vanilla Tafetta ribbon
- Punches: Jewelry Tag
- Big Shot: Vintage Wallpaper
- Stamps: Friends Fur-Ever, Christmas Classics
- Ink: Black
- CS: Real Red, Garden Green, White
- DSP: Candy Cane Christmas
- Accessories: White Tafetta Ribbon, Glimmer Brads, basics, Real Red Marker
- Punches: Modern Label
- I love taking a card and doing the same thing but in different color!
*All stamped images are copyright of Stampin' Up! 1990-2011. These samples are original designs by Connie Tumm. They are shared for personal non-commercial use and inspiration only. If you are a Stampin'Up! demonstrator and you use my desgins for inspiration - please link back to the original design if you are posting on the internet.
One thing you may not know about Scotties is that they LOVE to play in the snow! Here's Elsa!