A couple of weeks ago I shared a square scallop card - and tonight I will also share the instructions on how to put two suare scallops together to make a card! Here it is! If you would like to see this card in a different color - scroll down to the post on 5/2/2010!
- Stamps: A Flower For all Seasons
- Ink: Black
- CS: Almost Amythest, Whisper White, Pretty in Pink
- DSP: Tea Party
- Punches: 1 3/4 Circle
- Big Shot: Scallop Square, Perfect Dots Embossing Folder
- Accessories: Grey watercolor pencil and blender pen, Pretty in Pink, Celery and Almost amythest markers.
To make this card you need 2 square scallops and a piece of whisper white CS that measures 8 inches by 3 7/8 inches - and you fold the white in half.
- On one of your scallop squares you need to cut off the scallops on one edge. You are going to trim off a straight edge - just below the scallops. That will be the back of the card. You can kind of see it in the last picture - which is of terrible quality because the camera couldn't focus, but I think you can see what I mean!
- Adhere the white folded CS to the back piece, matching up the folded edge with the trimmed scallop edge. Put your tape near the folded edge of the white CS
- Then you can adhere your front scallop. Take your time and line up the scallops!