Here are a couple of cards we did at class last week - using the new stamp set Flower Fest. This set is so fun and easy to work with - my favorite kind of stamps! This stamp set was designed to work with many of our punches. When I made my sample of the second card I cut out the big flower, and then realized there's a punch that fits it!! What a treat when we don't have to cut things out!
- Stamps: Flower Fest
- Ink: Poppy Parade and Garden Green
- CS: White, Poppy and Garden
- Big Shot: Perfect polka dots
- Ribbon: Organza Ribbon
- Accessories: Daubers ( make a mask to color)
- Stamps: Flower Fest & Whimsical Words
- Ink: Old Olive, Daffodil and Regal Rose
- Cardstock: White, Daffodil, Regal Rose and Pear
- Punches: Scalloped Oval, Large Oval, Large Scalloped Circle and Butterfly
- Ribbon: White Bakers Twine
Thanks for Visiting!
*All stamped images are copyright of Stampin' Up! 1990-2011. These samples are original designs by Connie Tumm. They are shared for personal non-commercial use and inspiration only. If you are a Stampin'Up! demonstrator and you use my desgins for inspiration - please link back to the original design if you are posting on the internet.