About 6 months ago I started seeing cards with Baker's twine on them, and I fell in love with the stuff. I have seen it in a variety of colors, and I was so excited when Stampin'Up! added it in the Summer Mini Catalog. Now I just hope they will add more colors to the collection! We have used it on a few cards at class, but this one is my favorite. Since Baker's Twine is for wrapping up your treats from the Bakery - I decided to create a little box with a cupcake! Enjoy!
- Stamps: Curly Cute, Fabulous Phrases and A to Z
- Ink: Espresso, Sahara Sand
- CS: Real Red, White, Sahara Sand, Espresso
- DSP: Bold Bright Patterns DSP stack
- Ribbon: Cherry Baker's Twine
- Punches: Cucake, Dotted Scallop ribbon border, Jewlers tag
*All stamped images are copyright of Stampin' Up! 1990-2011. These samples are original designs by Connie Tumm. They are shared for personal non-commercial use and inspiration only. If you are a Stampin'Up! demonstrator and you use my desgins for inspiration - please link back to the original design if you are posting on the internet.