I am so excited to be participating in my first Control Freaks Blog tour. For those of you who are new to my blog - I hope you enjoy what you see and for those who already follow my blog - I am honored to be able to connect you with all of these amazing stampers! I hope you enjoyed the fabulous cards that Jason shared on his blog! I especially love his white snowflake card. There is really nothing prettier than the simplicity of a white on white card!
I have a few really great projects that I want to share today. About a month ago I co hosted a downline Christmas Stamping Event with my upline Susan Gardner and I am going to share the collage that I designed for the event. I love designing collages and this was one so fun because I used all new products from the Holiday Mini Catalog, which was a great way to showcase the fabulous things we had to work with this year, and show how well they all work together. The frame on this collage is about 9 1/2 inches square, and the little squares are 2 inches. I hope you enjoy it!!
- Stamps: Ornament Keepsakes,Joyous Celebrations, Make a Mitten, Owl Occasions and Scentsational Season
- Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green, Early Espresso, Baja Blue
- CS: Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green, Early Espresso, Baja Blue
- DSP: Snoe Festival, Silver Sparkle Paper
- Big Shot: Snow Flurry Die, Holiday Collection Framelits Dies, Holiday Ornaments Framelit Dies, Lacy Brocade, Petals a Plenty and Woodgrain Embossing Folders
- Punches: Mitten, Extra Large Oval, 1 inch circle
- Ribbon: White bakers twine, White tafetta
- Accessories: Rhinestones
The next project I want to share is a card and an ornament I designed for my Holiday parties this year. This card turned out so pretty I think I may use it for my Holiday cards this year. If you have lots of DSP scraps - this is what you can do with them! I used the Perfect Pennants Bigz die to cut out the trees and I figured since I was cutting out the little ones - I might as well make some big ones too! I know you all love our champagne sparkle paper, and the bonus is that you get that fabulous piece of chipboard with it. That is what I used to punch out the trees!
I hope you all enjoyed what I had to share today! Now it is time to move on and see what beautiful projects Dawn Olchefske has created for you! Thanks for stopping by!