I am so excited, I have been working on something with one of the girls in my downline. We are planning a fabulous stamping event for our customers the weekend of April 13th and 14th, so mark your calendars and save the date! I will share the details as soon as we have everything figured out but I promise it will be a fun weekend of stamping!
Now for today's card! I used this same card layout back in September with the Triple Threat flower and the Spice Cake DSP. I loved that card so much I wanted to try it with some different paper. I absolutely love this new flower punch and the stamp set that goes with it.
- Stamps: Fresh Vintage, Tiny Tags
- Ink: Poppy
- CS: Pool Party, Vanilla
- DSP: Everyday Enchantment
- Ribbon: Crocheted Lace, Red bakers twine
- Punches: Jewelry tag, Blossom Punch, 1 inch circle, Pinking Hearts Border
- Accessories: Printed designer brads