I love the new Spice Cake DSP - I have already used up an entire pack of it! The next couple of days I am going to share some of the cards I made with it, and I am sure you are going to want some Spice Cake too!
On Tuesday evening I had my first stamp class in WI, and I was so excited to have nine people at my class! Many of the stampers were ladies I first stamped with 14 years ago when I first became a Stampin'Up! demonstrator. After living in KY for eight years, I wasn't sure if they would still be stamping, but they are!! I also had a few new customers come, which will hopefully help me to grow my business back to what I had when I left WI! I really love creating new designs for my customers and I am so excited to get things going.
Now for some Spice Cake!
- Stamps: Triple Treat Flower, Tiny Tags
- Ink: Early Espresso
- CS: Soft Suede, Pool Party, Vanilla, Mustard
- DSP: Spice Cake
- Ribbon: Crochet lace and linen thread
- Punches: Fancy Flower, 5 Petal Flower, Jewelry Tag, 1/2 inch circle, dotted ribbon border punch, corner rounder
- The Triple Threat flower is such a great stamp. It works beautifully with the punches. On this card I was able to stamp 1 flower on pool party, and punch out all of the parts and pieces. Punch out the 4 petal flower first, then the 1/2 inch circle, then punch out your fancy flower.
*All stamped images are copyright of Stampin' Up! 1990-2011. These samples are original designs by Connie Tumm. They are shared for personal non-commercial use and inspiration only. If you are a Stampin'Up! demonstrator and you use my desgins for inspiration - please link back to the original design if you are posting on the internet.