One of my favorite things to do with stamping is just use one color for the card, but lots of different textures. I love this card - it has so much dimension and is very elegant. We did this card at class a few weeks ago- and I thought it would make a great anniversary or wedding card. When making a white card - I think it adds a lot of dimension to use a dauber and sponge a little color on the edges. For this card we used crumb cake. Have I also mentioned how much I love that Big Shot Flower die?! I love everything I have made with that die.
- Stamps: A Word For You
- Ink; Crumb Cake
- CS: Whisper White
- Ribbon, White tafetta
- Big Shot: Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Elegant Lines Embossing Folder, Flower Die
- Accessories: Daubers
- Ink: Crumb Cake, Marina Mist
- CS: Crumb Cake, White, Marina Mist
- Punches: 1 1/4 and 1 3/8 circles
- Ribbon: White Tafetta
- Accessories: Blue Glass Glitter
- Big Shot: Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder
*All stamped images are copyright of Stampin' Up! 1990-2011. These samples are original designs by Connie Tumm. They are shared for personal non-commercial use and inspiration only. If you are a Stampin'Up! demonstrator and you use my desgins for inspiration - please link back to the original design if you are posting on the internet.