Tomorrow is going to be a busy day so I wanted to share one more card this evening. This is another card that I designed with the Candy Cane Christmas DSP. I love the colors in this card and of the embossed polka dots always make me think of snow!
- Stamps: Cute Christmas and ?
- Ink: Basic Black, Baja and Garden Green
- CS: Garden Green, Whisper White
- DSP: Candy Cane Christmas
- Punches: Scalloped Circle, 1 3/8 Circle, 1 1/4 Circle
- Big Shot: Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Snowflake Strip
- Accessories: Markers, Daubers, White Tafetta Ribbon, Filigree Brads
- To color the trees I created a mask and used daubers to color - then added a little accent with the markers.
*All stamped images are copyright of Stampin' Up! 1990-2011. These samples are original designs by Connie Tumm. They are shared for personal non-commercial use and inspiration only. If you are a Stampin'Up! demonstrator and you use my desgins for inspiration - please link back to the original design if you are posting on the internet.