Here are the remaing cards we made at our last class.
- Stamps: Elements of Style
- CS: Melon Mambo, Rich Razzelberry, Whisper White
- Ink: Melon Mambo, Rich Razzelberry
- Ribbon: Rich Razzelberry polka dot (I used the back side)
- Punches: Scalloped oval, Large oval
- Accessories: Scor-a-pal
- I used the scor-a-pal to score the Whisper White Cs - every half inch. Score first - then stamp. Be careful not to stamp too hard or it will go into the score lines!
- Stamps: Country Morning,
- Ink: Basic Brown, Bordering Blue, Sahara Sand and Summer Sun (for coloring)
- CS: Bordering Blue, Kraft and Vanilla
- Ribbon: Kraft taffeta
- Punches: Curvy Window, Three flower, 1/4 inch circle
- Big Shot: Embossing folder
- Accessories: Blender pens
*All stamped images are copyright of Stampin' Up! 1990-2011. These samples are original designs by Connie Tumm. They are shared for personal non-commercial use and inspiration only. If you are a Stampin'Up! demonstrator and you use my desgins for inspiration - please link back to the original design if you are posting on the internet.