It is still Sale-a-bration time - so I wanted to share one of the cards I made with the sale-a-bration supplies. This season I found the Good Neighbors stamp set to be the most popular item in the brochure. You can make really cute cards with this set, but I found I really needed to use my stamp-a-ma-jig with it. When I preordered the stamp set I accidentally ordered it in wood, but in retrospect I am glad I did. When you have a set that is mounted on wood, you can make a stamp-a-ma-jig guide for your stamps using a piece of vellum CS. Just stamp a different stamp on each corner of the vellum, and the you can keep it in the box with the stamps.
- Stamps: Good Neighbors
- Ink: Dusty Durango, Bermuda Bay, Old Olive
- CS: Crushed Curry Textured CS, Bermuda Bay Whisper White and Dusty Durango
- DSP: Hello Neighbor Paper Pad
- Punches: Trio Flowers
- Big Shot: Scallop Circles #2
- Accessories: Stamp-a-ma-jig, Circle Scissors
- The first thing I did when making this card was to cut the piece of Old Olive DSP so that it would look like a hill. Then I traced the hill onto the white circle, so that I could line up my houses and trees. The rest is pretty simple.
There are just a couple of weeks left in Sale-a-bration - don't miss out!